You need to sign in to Online Services to view all applications. Some applications require you to be signed in to lodge.

If you are not already signed up, register as a user.

Select an application type and click the 'Next' button.

 Application typeWhat's this for?
Copy of building permit plans or documentsYou must be the owner or have the owner's written consent to view plans.
 Application typeWhat's this for?
Road closure permitIf you will be working on the road, footpath or nature strip, including building works or an event, you need to apply for a permit.
Road opening permitIf you will be carrying out works involving digging up a footpath, nature strip or road, you must apply for consent from the Coordinating Road Authority. You can search the Maps of Declared Roads to identify the authority.
 Application typeWhat's this for?
Demolition - Section 29ALodge an application for the report and consent of Council for demolition under Section 29A of the Building Act 1993.
 Application typeWhat's this for?
S80 Lodgement by Registered Building SurveyorLodge a section 80 building notification online.
S30 Lodgement by Registered Building SurveyorLodge a section 30 building permit and plans online.
Final Lodgement by Registered Building SurveyorLodge a Certificate of Final Inspection and/or Occupancy Permit.